ACT Today equals responsible production which means that our clothing is made from 100% natural linen fiber.
Linen is a fabric that is made from very fine fibres, derived from the flax plant. These fibres are carefully extracted, spun into yarn, and then woven into long sheets of comfortable, durable fabric called linen fabric. Cloth made from linen is desirable in hot and humid climates.
Please, ACT Today by taking care of the environment!
Details and fit
• Relaxed fit with straight cutting
• Longer on the back
• Two buttons along the sleeves
• Pre-washed to obtain soft fabric
• Composition: 100% Linen
• Model is 172 cm and wears size S
• Model is 175 cm and wears size S
- Sand Dol
• Model is 181 cm and wears size S
Brand: ACT today
Color: Sand Dol
Quality: 100% Linen